The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award
I received my first blog award from Reading Rendezvous Reviewz’s Sidne. Thank you, Sidne!
Award rules for recipients:
1. Thank and link to the blog of the person who gave you this award.
2. List seven random facts about yourself.
3. Give this blog award to four other bloggers. (I “tweaked” this rule)
Seven random facts
1. I love Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
2. Vanilla is my favorite ice-cream flavor.
3. I have a sweet tooth (as you might have already guessed from the above two facts), but I don’t eat/suck sweets.
4. American politics interest me. A lot.
5. I used to hotly debate with my friends on topics such as abortion, creation vs. evolutions, Barack Obama vs. John McCain, capital punishment and gay rights.
6. I don’t give up easily when debating.
7. I owned three other blogs (they are now defunct) before creating Sugarpeach.
Four other bloggers
1. Amy from Backseat Writer
2. Tiffany from See Zwieg Run
3. Cean from Ceandra
4. Anne from Stuff & Nonsense